Hemisphere Cannabis Co. may operate in multiple jurisdictions therefore will comply with local privacy legislations.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information indicates any information that could identify an individual.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Hemisphere Cannabis Co. may collect different forms of personal information, depending on the individual in question. This may include:
- identification and contact information, which may include your name, birth date, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- personal information related to the goods and services that you seek from us;
- additional service-related information concerning the goods and services that we provide to you; and
- payment information, including your credit card information.
Hemisphere Cannabis Co. operations include activities related to the sale of cannabis, coffee, clothing and other merchandise. As such, we may also collect personal information from individuals participating in and / or impacted by those activities.
We may use third party web analytics services such as Google Analytics on our website. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the website. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate usage. You can learn about Google’s practices, and your options to opt-out of them by going to google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
When Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with our employees, contractors, consultants, affiliates and other parties who require such information to assist us with managing our relationship with you, including third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf.
Your personal information may be disclosed:
- to third party databases for the purposes of verifying your age;
- as part of an audit by the Minister of Health;
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders;
- as part of the regular reporting activities of Tokyo Smoke and its affiliates;
- to protect the rights and property of Hemisphere Cannabis Co.;
- during emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons; and
- with your consent.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required to do so by applicable law or regulatory requirements.
How we Protect Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us at Hemisphere Cannabis Co.. We protect your Personal Information by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards (appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Information) and designed to protect against unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
From time to time, we may utilize the services of third parties and may also receive personal information collected by those third parties in the course of the performance of their services for us or otherwise. Where this is the case, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such third parties have represented to us that they have the right to disclose your personal information to us.
Access and Rectification
You have a right to request access to your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted Personal Information to us and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it removed or corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request; however, in some cases we may not be able to allow you to access certain Personal Information in certain circumstances, for example if it contains Personal Information of other persons, or for legal reasons. In such cases, we will provide you with a reasonable explanation of why it is not possible to grant access to your Personal Information.
Point of Contact
Hemisphere Cannabis Co.
6303 Airport Road, 2nd Floor,